Donation Wish List
- Instructor Class Fees - $35 per class
(8-week sessions 1-2 times per week)
- Instructor Class Fees - $35 per class (Expressions/Arts) 10-week program
- Program Space Rental $500 +(Per Program), supplies, administrative costs, post program event etc.
- Bottled Water (Cases for class participants)
- IPOD & Player- (music therapy)
- Resistance Bands & 2lb weights
- Stretch Straps
& Mini Pillows
- Light Fleece Blankets
- Material Fees- $20 per class- Move and Flow- Exercise/Dance (props) , Arts, Quilting etc.
- DVD- (2) CD (1) Project Production, Distribution Costs for a Restorative Movement & Wellness
project for homebound post treatment individuals. The (CD project) will include breathing and relaxation
techniques. DVD adaptive restorative movement, yoga, tai chi and light weight training to encourage, empower and offer support
during the recovery process.
- Mini Mobile Van- for Community Outreach Seminars includes Cancer
Awareness Health Education- Skin Cancer Booklets, Prostate Cancer Treatment DVD, etc.
- Seminar Equipment
& Supplies Electronics- Projections, DVD, Mini Amplifier, screen, etc.
- Anatomical Breast Display Kits- All of the tools needed to teach effectively
about breast cancer prevention is included in this education kit. Designed to meet the needs of groups of any size, Breast
Health: Every Woman's Responsibility video, How to Perform Breast Self-Examination (BSE) Featuring breast models that
can be picked up and examined, this display highlights the importance of breast self-examination, mammography, and clinical
breast exams in the detection of breast cancer and other breast conditions. Model includes a breast without lumps, a breast
with fibrocystic tissue, and a breast with lumps and comes with a carrying case. 13½" x 11½" x 14½".
We are in need of donated space for: class sites,
support groups, expressions classes in each of the regions we serve cancer survivors, family members and caregivers.
Help us to accomplish our mission to "Empower, Offer hope,
Renewal and Inspiration" for individuals affected by a cancer diagnosis
Sponsor a Cancer
Survivor, Promote Restorative Wellness, and Cancer Awareness...